We are delighted that you will be joining us as a presenter for the CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo 2022. The annual conference provides valuable learning experiences for more than 1,000 higher ed HR professionals each year. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Please review the important information below.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Conference Registration Opens — May 11
- Speaker Agreement Due — Within One Week of Notification
- Presenter Registration Deadline — July 6
- Speaker Introduction Deadline — July 6
- Session Title, Description and Speaker Changes Deadline — July 6
- Hotel Reservation Deadline — September 25
- Audiovisual Requests Due — September 21
- Session Materials Due (Mandatory) — September 21
- Delivery of Presentations — October 22-24
- A/V Tips and Tricks
- 10 Tools That Should Be in Every Facilitator’s Toolbox
- The Facilitation Process
- 8 (Really Good) Questions About Facilitation
Virtual Presentation-Specific Tutorials
- Learning to Use the Pathable Platform (learn how to use the CUPA-HR Annual Conference virtual platform — tutorial includes an introduction to the platform, preparation before the event, speaker training, how to present, presentation pro tips and best practices, using virtual backgrounds with Zoom)
- How to Moderate an Engaging Panel
- Nail Your Virtual Presentation With These Tips
Speakers have two template options for their PowerPoint or other on-screen presentation:
- CUPA-HR’s template, or
- Use a unique template with CUPA-HR’s title slide and thank-you slide incorporated
Presenter logos may appear ONLY on the title and thank-you slides.
The template will be provided in August.
- Presenter FAQs
- Important Information for All Presenters
- Additional Information for Corporate Presenters